Thursday, January 24, 2013

450th Anniversary of the Heidelberg Catechism

This year marks the 450th anniversary of the Heidelberg Catechism.  I meant to start this year working every Sunday through this Catechism with my boys and sharing some resources here.  I meant to do that last year also on the blog and did a bit but my intentions outweighed my results.  However, I thought I would catch up over the next couple of days on the blog and then share from the catechism over the next 49 or so Sundays and share some resources throughout the week (books, blogs, sermons).

To catch up, here are links to the first three days of the catechism:

Lord's Day 1
Lord's Day 2
Lord's Day 3

Here is a link to a blog post on the history of the Heidelberg Catechism.  The rest of this week I will share some good resources on Lord's Day 1-3 and then begin Sunday to go week by week for the rest of the year hopefully.