Monday, May 5, 2014

Taryn Hoffmann's Personal Page for GU14C - Guatemala 2014 Trip C

Taryn Hoffmann's Personal Page for GU14C - Guatemala 2014 Trip C

Taryn Hoffmann Personal ImageJoin my support team for my upcoming mission trip!
Thank you for checking out my personal fundraising page for my mission trip with NEXT Worldwide. I'm excited about the opportunity to experience all that God is doing through NEXT, and to see how he will challenge me to "Live the Mission"!

Would you consider joining me on this mission? You can see my financial goal and I am grateful for whatever God leads you to give to help me meet my goal!

Please pray for others to join the team, for my spiritual preparation, and for those to whom we will go. I know God has great plans and blessing for all of us on the team.

Thanks for being a part of my team and living the mission with me!

Taryn Hoffmann's Personal Page for GU14C - Guatemala 2014 Trip C